Cozy Double wide unit in Shenandoah Village one of South Jersey's most popular 55+ Communities. "Brand New Roof", covered deck, open Living Rm - Dining Rm, Kitchen w/Breakfast Bar, planning desk & pantry, loads of Kitchen cabinetry, large Master Bedroom w/walk-in closet & full Master Bath, Laundry/Utility area w/door to side access, all appliances included, unit is in good but dated condition. Being sold "As-IS" - Seller will not make repairs or issue credits for same, Buyer responsible for $20 background check with Shenandoah Park Office, monthly ground rent $480.33- Includes both CCMUA & GTWP MUA sewer fees, community clubhouse, pool, fitness equipment, billiard room, shuffleboard, reading rooms, dance floor w/bandstand & full kitchen, common area maintenance, street trash & recycle & snow removal. Easy to show.
Double Wide, Manufactured/Mobile Home
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Underground
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Library, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Shuffleboard, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS