OWNER HAS MOVED-NEEDS TO SELL NOW! Cozy Double-wide in popular Shenandoah Village, a premier 55+ Community! Newer windows, hot water heater, newer heater & central air compressor (heater & AC under maint. contract w/Hutchinson HVAC), Newer skirting, toilets, vinyl floors. Nice open floorplan, screened porch, storage sheds, economical gas heat & CA, maint. free vinyl siding. Monthly ground rent of $636.33 includes GTWP CCMUA & Sewer fees, Clubhouse privileges, pool, billiard room, dance floor, shuffle board, reading room, park sponsored activities, common area maintenance, street trash, recycle & snow removal. Buyer responsible for $20 park application fee for background check & approval.
Double Wide, Manufactured Home
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Side Yard. Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS