Cozy Double wide with open floor plan in pet friendly Shenandoah Village. Formal Living Room & Dining Rm, 2 decks, Laundry Room & Eat-in Kitchen with custom built Oak cabinetry. Master Bedroom & Full bath with garden tub is on opposite side of the house for privacy, 2nd bedroom & full bath are located at the other end. Neutral & ready for new owners. Heater & Central Air are appx. 8 years old , hot water heater appx. 4 years old, brand new thermostat, roof replaced appx. 7 years ago, small front deck replaced 6 years ago. Maintenance free vinyl siding, parking for 2+ cars in driveway, 2 sheds- large shed has electric. Ground rent- $433/mo. includes both GTWP & CCMUA Sewer fees, clubhouse privileges, pool, shuffleboard, gym equipment, billiard, dance floor, reading rooms, picnic area, common area maintenance, private trash & recycle pick ups weekly, snow street removal. Buyer responsible for $20 background/credit check for Shenandoah Village. Easy to show- schedule your appointment today!
Double Wide, Manufactured Home
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,352 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Exercise Room, Dining Rooms, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Shuffleboard, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS